Monday, February 6, 2017

Trump on science

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/scientists-march-on-washington-national-parks-twitter-war-climate-science-donald-trump

I think that the trump administration is just doing their job. This topic is important because this is our president's administration. This really doesn't matter the scientist just need to suck it up.
 I think that it is stupid how the social media is saying all of the stuff they are saying. I think that Trump should be able to take those accounts off the internet. These accounts aren't helpful because they are just talking crap about trump and what he does. I think that administration is correct for what they are doing.

4 comments:

  1. I disagree with your response. While everyone is entitled to their opinions, I strongly disagree with yours. Trump is withholding information from us by doing this. Information that could be extremely useful to us. These scientists could be making remarkable discoveries, and with this administration, we would never know about these things. This administration is NOT correct for what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Donald Trump is a business man, not a scientist. Therefore, he is completely unqualified to make suggestions about science.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree but I mostly disagree with your response. Yes, everyone is allowed to have their opinion and say what they want but Trump has no authority to tell scientists what they can and cannot say about their work. If Trump doesn't allow scientist to tell people about their research then people would not know what will be going on in the world that they are living in. Take this into consideration: if a scientist found out something very important happening on earth or in space or whatever, wouldn't you want to know what you could do to help or something. I do agree though with the social media part where people talk crap. It is unimportant and that part can be taken down, but in my opinion, whether I like him or not, he should not have the authority to do this even though he is the president.

    ReplyDelete